Monday, July 27, 2009

Intermission

Hey everyone.

I'm still mulling around with my the second part of my Pugwash story. It should come soon and I should probably do it sooner rather than later. The mind can only remember so much.

Ruth and I have had many people in and out of our lives this past week. Ranging from distant family to old and new friends, it's been busy. We've also moved out of our apartment into a nicer one.

I am looking forward to our vacation in Ontario. I want to hike, kayak and swim a lot. Morning jogs around Lake Cecebe would be great and so would a hearty breakfast afterward.

We're going to see the new Harry Potter tonight with our good friend Luke Bruce, who just arrived in Canada last week from Ecuador, where he is serving as superman.

Alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment