Friday, August 17, 2007

thinking about yesteryear

It's a tad cold in Belleville today which is a very wonderful break from the excessive heat this city possesses. I'm at home eating timbits because I'm too lazy to make a decent breakfast. Work starts in a few hours so I'm just relaxing. Ruth went off to get a haircut early this morning.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow because Ruth and I are going to go explore this neat river. We have masks so that we can search for treasures underwater which will most likely be beer bottles but hey, the underwater world can surprise you.

Year two of my program begins soon. I'm looking forward to my return to post-secondary edumacation. It's also weird to think I will have a real job after this is all done. And I'm turning 21 next month. I guess I'm still young.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment