Saturday, March 17, 2007

glazed over eyes please

Good morning, good afternoon and good evening, depending on the time you read this blog. Another week of school has come and gone, and I have been published once again. Here's the link.

http://www.thepioneer.com/stories_Mar17-2007/_ca_mar17_cfs.html

Ok. Moving on. This weekend, Ruth and I are visiting her sister's family in Magnetewan. For those of you who don't know where that is, I will show you on a map. For those of you who do know, be interested regardless.



Useless trivia is a wonderful thing.

So...I have decided that I am 90 per cent sure I will be returning to Loyalist next year. I want that diploma. More on this as it develops.

Better go. Coffee is being made and or dinner is. Again, depending on the time.

And you, the one who reads this. A small suggesstion to make your day interesting. Just do the opposite of everything you know is right. (George's philosophy on Seinfeld)

I'm out.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the George advice! I'm not studying Calculus today I guess. ;)

    ReplyDelete