Hmm... five things that people don't know about me. This could be hard because some people know me better than others, so I will try to make this as universal as possible.
1. I'm chronically indecisive by nature. Wait, no...
2. When I was a child, I rolled off my bed and hit the edge of the heater with my left eye, causing a scar to emerge.
3. I turn off the christian radio station in my car if I'm drivng non-christian friends around frankly because the music in Belleville is terrible. Why would I submit my friends to listen to music I wouldn't listen to myself? I used to feel guilty but not anymore. I'm pretty sure Jesus wouldn't like Zoegirl either.
4. I stood at the foot of the Abraham Lincoln statue in Washington D.C.
5. I used to look through people's trash for valuables. Not food garbage though.
Since I'm on the path to self-discovery, I want to continue and lets face it, who doesn't enjoy reading?
6. I am in love with cloudy, dark skies.
7. I attempted to jump over a river last week and didn't make it.
8. I scream like a girl when I'm frightened. Example time!: Ruth, Nicole and I were driving through Algonquin Park and we hit a partridge. Feathers went flying everywhere and I screamed like a girl.
9. I like saying "I want to start a band" but I never go through with it.
10. I have seen an eel face-to-face underwater. It was at least six feet long.
That's it. Hope you have been enlightened.