Tuesday, March 06, 2007

it's probably around that time

Listening to: the chatter of the classroom

Hey! It's been a long time everyone! I've just finished my reading week which was enjoyable...mainly due to the fact that I watched every 'Heroes' episode. Oh and I inherited a nasty cold from my lovely wife which I'm still suffering from.

I finally received my loan from Nova Scotia. Yep.

Umm..something that's been on my heart lately: I'm missing the friendship of a guy. I don't have many close friends in Belleville. Ruth is awesome but you know, it's different. I really miss my friend Luke. It's too bad he left. Anyway, if anyone would pray for me that God would help me find a friend, it would be superb.

I've got photography in a couple hours. It should be good. We're studying studio photography today.

Thanks to those who check this blog on a regular basis. I'm sorry I've let you down each time you click the link to the site or type in the address.

2 comments:

  1. The beauty of blogs is that there is no obligations, Sean. Don't worry about C-Box, it was just an open offer. Glad you had a great time in the Croft. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Sean, how I miss you. I'm glad to see you blogged again, though I entirely understand sporadic nature of the blogger. I will pray for you dude, i know how you feel. I wish you guys were here, or there were some way of creating a home in a vortex and forcing your nearest and dearest to be sucked in as well. God knows though, as hard and intangible as it feels sometimes. I hope to visit sometime... i'm seriously toying with the idea of hitchhiking... anyway, i miss you dude, you are great. peace

    ReplyDelete