Sunday, October 22, 2006

at the mac's house

greetings.

well right now, Ruth and I are watching Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip with Matty and his Mom. I'm not really paying attention because I'm surfing through other peoples blogs but it looks interesting. Ruth is curled up in a blanket because she is sick. I am too, so I'm wondering if the spaghetti we had earlier tonight had anything to do with it.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day. We have to take our car back to the Mazda dealership to find out what else is wrong with our car. We need to pass our e-test and the cost of fixing it has been a pain. But we're comforted by the fact that God is helping us through. I'm more worried about my stomach than our car right now. ugh.

When we take our car in, a Mazda man will shuttle us to our destinations tomorrow morning. I'm not looking forward to school tomorrow or this week in general. There is a lot of work to be done. Teachers will be assessing my work, basically to tell me if it makes the grade or not.

While I was sitting in church today, I thought of an idea for a book I'd like to create someday. It would be called "Voices and Faces of Kenya", consisting of profiling photographs of Kenyans and an indepth interview running down the page about their view of African life. I'd also like to contrast the book with another book about North Americans and their views. I'd be very interested in the difference between the two cultures.

It's 10:44 now and I have nothing else to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment