Friday, October 20, 2006

cold rain / scatterbrain

I think that today will be the last day my stellar Nova Scotia license plate will be on my car. Now that I have my car safety checked, I need to pass an e-test (which I think is ridiculous). No other province has this. It might cost a lot which I'm hoping will not be the case.

I have to be there at 10:30 a.m. at the Mazda dealership. They said they'd help me out.

Well going up North ain't lookin' so good today. Her family is going to be busy and people are away, so it might not work. If not, a Peterborough trip would be a lot of fun.

school is becoming more hectic. I believe I'm doing well in the courses, or at least thats what my teachers are telling me. I really enjoy photography.

The weather today is rainy, cold and cloudy. I love it. These are the best days to do things. You don't have an obligation to go outside although you can choose to. When the rain hits, it makes you want to watch from the window with a cup of chocolate milk.

I should be on my way now. I have a whack load of stuff to do today and the day isn't getting shorter.

No comments:

Post a Comment