Monday, December 11, 2006

I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die

Ok. So I'm listening to Johnny Cash and I really enjoy that morbid line for some odd reason.

This is my last week of school and I am heavily looking forward to the 3 week break. It's been so long since I've seen my friends and family in Nova Scotia. I am sad that I won't be there this year... Oh well, I'll see them soon I guess.

So I've been writing songs again. I went through a dry spell but I am now overwhelmed with songwriting moisture. It feels good. I'm practicing new finger picking styles and trying to create a new chord progression which I now realize is hopeless because there are many other schmoes like me trying the same thing.

I watched the DaVinci Code last night. There were more holes in that story than in a piece of Swiss cheese although I enjoyed Hank's performance because I like all Tom Hanks movies.

And now I must go
To where I do not know
But I should go soon or I'd be a liar
And fall into a ring of fire...

No comments:

Post a Comment