Friday, December 15, 2006

a magnetewan morning

We've made it folks, safe and sound. We took a different route to come up here and it was supposed to shave off an hour of the trip...which it didn't. And for the record, I hate Orillia, the town with no clear signs pointing to where you need to go.

Anyway, we got in at 10:23 last night and it feels oh so good to be home, even if it's my wife's home because I love it too. Ruth, Matt (brother) and I watched 'Stealth,' an action/AI type of film. It was a good watch and it was better than I expected it to be. Even Jessica Biel's acting was good...

Word of advice: Never sleep in a room where a fire is going and all doors/windows are closed. It is dangerous not to mention it's incredibly hot in there and you'll sleep very uncomfortably.

Now my wife and I are up and about, hanging out with our sick nephew Steven. I put a wash on and drank some Buckley's in hopes of getting rid of my nagging cough.

Ta ta cyber readers. Seek out the pleasures of life.

Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment