Monday, September 25, 2006

Oh Dear

Life's seemingly pointless miniscule chore has struck again!

This time, it is in the form of changing over our insurance to Ontario's insurance. I thought we could slide under the radar on this one but I guess not. This means a change in vehicle license plates and saying goodbye to my beloved Nova Scotia license plate. How sad.

The Ontario license plate is ridiculous and make you want to rip your eyes out. Well not really the latter but come on! They could have done better. Who decided to put a small crown on the plate? Yes, I know that I make things seem more difficult than they normally are and this probably won't be a big deal. I know I'll come to this conclusion in a couple days but for now AHHHH!

Listen to Matt Costa. He's a fun little jamboree waiting to be listened to.

1 comment:

  1. woah dude what happened? how did they catch you and force you to conform? anwyay, here's a comment since i know how much you love them.... i'm gonna miss seeing that sweet sweet license plate when i pull into your place.... sigh...

    ReplyDelete